Transitions - Outpatient Behavioral Health Program
The Transitions program is a short-term outpatient program that can be alternative to inpatient psychiatric treatment or a transition from inpatient treatment to traditional outpatient care.
Transitions is designed for adults and older adults who meet for 2 - 3 hours per day in a group setting one to five days per week depending on the individualized treatment plan.
Individual and family therapies are available when appropriate to the needs of the patient.
The program focus is:
- Symptom stabilization
- Medication management related to psychiatric issues
- Achievement of realistic goals
- Improvement in coping skills, problem solving, stress management and treatment compliance
- Change in behavior patterns
- Communication skills
Transitions offers specialized treatment to individuals experiencing:
- Anxiety / Phobias
- General Psychiatric Disorders
- Persistent and Recurrent Illness
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Grief / Loss Issues
- Other Emotional Disorders
Clinical treatment is provided by a multi-disciplinary team of caring and experienced behavioral medicine specialists led by a board certified psychiatrist. Therapy groups meet in a comfortable and relaxed setting with patients being matched to groups of people with similar concerns.
- Psychiatric symptoms that significantly impair personal, social, occupational or other areas of functioning.
- A reasonable expectation of improvement or to maintain the person’s condition.
- Requires more than occasional outpatient treatment sessions.
- Does not require 24 hour inpatient hospitalization
For more information or to schedule an assessment call:
Levi Hospital Transitions Behavioral Health Program
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Levi Hospital's Transitions Behavioral Health Program is covered by most major insurance policies and is covered by Medicare. If financial assistance is needed, a Request for Determination of Eligibility for Uncompensated Services may be filled out. Eligibility is determined by Federal Poverty Guidelines. Please call if you have questions regarding your insurance coverage.
Levi Hospital’s Psychiatric Services are covered by most major insurance policies and by Medicare.
Levi Hospital is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.