Visiting Hours & Information
Inpatient Adult Psychiatric Program Visitation Policy
We know how important it is to visit your loved one while he or she is in the hospital. The following policy shows you how to visit your loved one while he or she is a patient in our Inpatient Adult Psychiatric Program:
Monday – Friday: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- To visit an inpatient psychiatric patient, you must have been given a codeword by the patient.
- If you do have a codeword, please go to the phone by the elevator on the first floor – push the intercom button on the lower right portion on the phone and dial 520.
- You may also use your cell phone and call 622-3520.
- Give the operator the patient’s name and codeword.
- A staff member will come down the elevator to you to escort you to see your loved one.